MacKinnon commits to an eight-year deal with the Avalanche
Nathan MacKinnon, a player on the Colorado Avalanche, signed an eight-year contract without revealing the terms.
The 27-year-old center’s contract is ending, at the end of this season. He has one remaining season on his seven-year deal with Colorado.
Nathan MacKinnon is one of the premier NHL players, and before the season we wanted to get him signed to a contract extension. He has that rare combination of speed and power, which makes him one of the best to have ever played and we are glad he’s staying with our team.
If the new contract isn’t signed before the start of the season, it will be done soon, according to MacKinnon.
In the past two years, MacKinnon has been in the top three for points. In 2018-2019, he led all NHL players with 125 points.
As the NHL’s first pick in 2013, Nathan MacKinnon has averaged 1.33 points per game in his 70 playoff games, ranking third behind Wayne Gretzky and Mario Lemieux.
Bills CB Dane Jackson released from the hospital
Tips for successful fall yard planting 2022
- Colleen Hoover Best Books 2023
- The Future of Digital Publishing and E-Books: Trends, Challenges, and Opportunities 2023
- Creative Ways to Market Your Book on a Shoestring Budget 2023
- Finding the Right Book Publisher for Your Niche Genre: Tips and Strategies
- The Best Benefits of Working with a Freelance Book Editor 2023